The Pearl West building on NW Irving Street and 14th Street houses our Pearl District center. Here you can lease office space in the middle of Portland’s trendiest upscale neighborhood. The area is a hub for the creative and tech industries.
Our Pearl District center has traditional work spaces to lease if you prefer a more standard setup. Coworking space is available if you want to be as collaborative as possible and increase your visibility. Startups will love the center’s informal feel and modern style. All of our business centers comes fully furnished. WiFi and telecom services are ready as soon as you move in.
- NW 11th & Johnson light rail stop 4 blocks away, I-405 onramp 3 blocks away
- Brewery Blocks and Whole Foods are 3 blocks away
- Shopping and storefronts on building’s bottom floor, center is on 2nd floor
- Wieden+Kennedy 5 blocks from building
- Coworking space available, exposed beam and corrugated metal styling
- Office spaces come fully furnished, WiFi and telecom are always ready to go
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
per dayView options
per room per hour
2175 NW Raleigh Street
111 S.W. Fifth Avenue
1050 SW 6th Avenue
650 N. E. Holladay Street
One World Trade Center
525 SE Martin Luther King Blvd.
205 SE Spokane St.
4145 S.W. Watson
1220 Main Street
10260 SW Greenburg Road
1500 NW Bethany Blvd
5 Centerpointe Drive
Search our Locations