Office space in Folkestone
Choose from over 5 locations in Folkestone.
Our office space in Folkestone is well-equipped to meet your organisation’s needsOur serviced offices feature high-speed Internet and business grade facilities, so you can transition into the space easily. With a staffed reception, short and long-term agreements and additional facilities available, our offices in Folkestone provide solutions for businesses of any size.
Office, co-working and virtual office prices shown are per person, per day.
All prices shown are the minimum price, based on a 24 month contract or lowest rates available.
Meeting room prices shown are per room per hour at minimum rate.
See centers in…
Orpington features direct services to the rail network hubs of Cannon Street and Victoria train stations.
Paddington is a West London neighbourhood with modern office blocks and access to Paddington Station, a major transport hub.
Barking serves as a conduit between the City of London and Essex via the C2C rail network.
Featuring many skyscrapers, Canary Wharf is the headquarters for leading financial services businesses like HSBC, Barclays and KPMG.
About office space in Folkestone
If your business is seeking office space in Folkestone to carry out your next project, you will find our serviced offices are well-equipped to meet your needs. Our offices to rent are fitted with business grade facilities, including WiFi, phone handsets and lines, a reception desk to greet your guests, access to a printer, scanner and photocopier, as well as cleaning and maintenance. Whether you are seeking an office to let long-term or short-term, you can make it your own and enjoy the flexibility of staying for one day or one year. Our day offices are all situated near local amenities to get you through your business day and are conveniently placed across the region.
Folkestone is a port town in south-east England, located on the English Channel. It lies in a valley between two cliffs, at the edge of North Downs, and is an attractive location for start-up businesses. Shepway Council has prioritised the development of organisations within the area, and according to official figures, 85% of local companies are small businesses employing fewer than nine people. The other 15% are larger organisations, such as Saga and Church & Dwight. Folkestone is well-connected to the rest of the UK, situated at the end of the M20 Motorway, with plenty of regional and local bus connections. There are also rail links to London St Pancras International and Dover.
A regular Regus office, minus the view; our lowest cost office space.
A private office space with a view, available in all our centres.
Search our Locations