Virtual offices in Bournemouth
Choose from over 5 locations in Bournemouth.
Establish your business in Bournemouth with our virtual office services.Ideal for remote workers, or those wanting to expand into a new market without the need to invest heavily in a physical office space, our services can equip you with a prime business and mailing address in Bournemouth. Other additional options include mail handling and telephone answering services.
Office, co-working and virtual office prices shown are per person, per day.
All prices shown are the minimum price, based on a 24 month contract or lowest rates available.
Meeting room prices shown are per room per hour at minimum rate.
See centers in…
Home to the busiest airport in all of the United Kingdom, Heathrow features the offices for many leading airlines.
Teddington is one of London’s quintessentially upmarket neighbourhoods, featuring Hampton Court Palace, Ham House and Strawberry Hill House.
Uxbridge is a thriving commercial hub boasting expansive centres and corporate offices for businesses like Cadbury, PwC and Xerox.
Close to Heathrow Airport, Hayes is a West London town with great access for travel by plane, car and train.
About virtual office in Bournemouth
- A professional business presence anywhere at one of our 3000 locations
- Daily, weekly or monthly mail handling service
- All the benefits of Professional Address
- Local phone number to enhance your local presence
- Business phone services including customised greeting and voicemail, local number and three named contacts
- A live receptionist to answer your calls professionally
- Unlimited access to our 2000 business lounges
Virtual Office Plus
- All the benefits of Virtual Office
- Five-day access to a private office in your location of choice
Search our Locations