Virtual offices in Luton
Choose from over 23 locations in Luton.
Establish your business in Luton with our virtual office services.Ideal for remote workers, or those wanting to expand into a new market without the need to invest heavily in a physical office space, our services can equip you with a prime business and mailing address in Luton. Other additional options include mail handling and telephone answering services.
Office, co-working and virtual office prices shown are per person, per day.
All prices shown are the minimum price, based on a 24 month contract or lowest rates available.
Meeting room prices shown are per room per hour at minimum rate.
See centers in…
Stanmore is a suburb within London’s North West borough of Harrow, connected to the city via the Jubilee Underground line.
Uxbridge is a thriving commercial hub boasting expansive centres and corporate offices for businesses like Cadbury, PwC and Xerox.
Close to Heathrow Airport, Hayes is a West London town with great access for travel by plane, car and train.
Park Royal is situated within Ealing and is home to the largest business park in the city.
About virtual office in Luton
If you are seeking to explore new markets, consider setting up a virtual office, which gives your company a professional address in popular Luton. For start-ups and small companies who have been developing their business from home, a virtual office can offer that first step towards getting an established formal address, where you can also meet clients. Benefits include a mailing address and mail handling, as well as a call handling service which forwards calls to your desk or mobile phone. Additionally, with our Virtual Office Plus package, you can take advantage of a telephone answering service, as well as access to a private office in the centre of your choice, for up to five days a month.
- A professional business presence anywhere at one of our 3000 locations
- Daily, weekly or monthly mail handling service
- All the benefits of Professional Address
- Local phone number to enhance your local presence
- Business phone services including customised greeting and voicemail, local number and three named contacts
- A live receptionist to answer your calls professionally
- Unlimited access to our 2000 business lounges
Virtual Office Plus
- All the benefits of Virtual Office
- Five-day access to a private office in your location of choice
Search our Locations