In the Balearic Islands’ most important industrial area, our Palma business centre is surrounded by more than 1200 companies and government agencies. It’s the ideal place to focus, or network with local firms from small media startups to industrial giants – with even more available via the MA-13, the bus, or the subway.
The centre is on the second floor of a clean, professional building, with useful ground floor coffee shops – the ideal place to refuel during a long day. And with restaurants, retailers, and hotels in convenient walking distance, there’s plenty for you and your clients to explore.
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- An elegant building in the Balearic Island’s main industrial area
- Just five minutes to the subway for links to Palma city centre
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
Search our Locations