In the upmarket Salamanca district, our Madrid María de Molina business centre is a desirable spot in the Spanish capital. The surrounding streets bring together energetic, creative businesses from advertising, the media, and technology – while nearby Avenida de America connects you to the underground, as well as urban and long-distance buses.
The centre is part of a clean, practical building with a professional image that shows you mean business. And with Serrano, Claudio Coello, and Ortega y Gasset just a short walk away, you’ll be moments from luxury shopping, boutique hotels, and fine dining.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A desirable address in one of Madrid’s key commercial districts
- Impressive 8th floor views over the capital’s skyline
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
per dayView options
per room per hour
C/ María de Molina 41
Calle Lopez de Hoyos 35 - 1
Street José Ortega y Gasset 22-24
Avenida Del Doctor Arce 14
Paseo de la Castellana 18
Jose Abascal 41
Paseo de la Castellana, 81
Paseo de la Castellana, 93
Paseo de la Castellana 95-15
Martinez Villergas Business Park
Search our Locations