In the upmarket Salamanca district, our Madrid María de Molina business centre is a desirable spot in the Spanish capital. The surrounding streets bring together energetic, creative businesses from advertising, the media, and technology – while nearby Avenida de America connects you to the underground, as well as urban and long-distance buses.
The centre is part of a clean, practical building with a professional image that shows you mean business. And with Serrano, Claudio Coello, and Ortega y Gasset just a short walk away, you’ll be moments from luxury shopping, boutique hotels, and fine dining.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A desirable address in one of Madrid’s key commercial districts
- Impressive 8th floor views over the capital’s skyline
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
per room per hour
C/ María de Molina 41
Calle Lopez de Hoyos 35 - 1
Street José Ortega y Gasset 22-24
Avenida Del Doctor Arce 14
Paseo de la Castellana 18
Jose Abascal 41
Paseo de la Castellana, 81
Paseo de la Castellana, 93
Paseo de la Castellana 95-15
Martinez Villergas Business Park
Search our Locations