Virtual offices in Christchurch
Choose from over 5 locations in Christchurch.
Establish your business in Christchurch with our virtual office services.Ideal for remote workers, or those wanting to expand into a new market without the need to invest heavily in a physical office space, our services can equip you with a prime business and mailing address in Christchurch. Other additional options include mail handling and telephone answering services.
Office, co-working and virtual office prices shown are per person, per day.
All prices shown are the minimum price, based on a 24 month contract or lowest rates available.
Meeting room prices shown are per room per hour at minimum rate.
See centers in…
A central and historical suburb of Christchurch, Addington is situated alongside the loop of major roadways that surround the city centre.
The entertainment district of Wellington, Te Aro is a coastal suburb whose waterfront, nightlife and theatres are all popular destinations.
Situated in the middle of Wellington’s CBD, Lambton Quay comprises a third of the city’s most popular shopping district, the ‘Golden Mile’.
The most well-connected district of the city, Dunedin Central enjoys access to the Main South Road which runs the length of the east coast.
About virtual office in Christchurch
- A professional business presence anywhere at one of our 3000 locations
- Daily, weekly or monthly mail handling service
- All the benefits of Professional Address
- Local phone number to enhance your local presence
- Business phone services including customised greeting and voicemail, local number and three named contacts
- A live receptionist to answer your calls professionally
- Unlimited access to our 2000 business lounges
Virtual Office Plus
- All the benefits of Virtual Office
- Five-day access to a private office in your location of choice
Search our Locations