Virtual offices in Accra
Choose from over 5 locations in Accra.
Establish your business in Accra with our virtual office services.Ideal for remote workers, or those wanting to expand into a new market without the need to invest heavily in a physical office space, our services can equip you with a prime business and mailing address in Accra. Other additional options include mail handling and telephone answering services.
Office, co-working and virtual office prices shown are per person, per day.
All prices shown are the minimum price, based on a 24 month contract or lowest rates available.
Meeting room prices shown are per room per hour at minimum rate.
About virtual office in Accra
Regus virtual office services are a popular product at our Accra centres. Providing a range of call handling services, we cater to the needs of several companies. Start-ups looking for a more affordable plan may wish to simply use Regus’s standard call answering service, while more established firms with larger budgets might prefer to pay extra to have a live receptionist manage their calls. Virtual office addresses are included as standard, helping to legitimise your business’s presence in the city, whilst there are several mail forwarding packages available, with the option to collect correspondence yourself from the office, or pay extra to have it forwarded daily, weekly or monthly.
Enjoying good domestic and international transportation links, Ghana’s capital city of Accra is ideally positioned along the coast, giving easy access for ships on the Gulf of Guinea to the nearby port at Tema Harbour. Accra simultaneously benefits from trade by air cargo routes through its central Kotoka International Airport, while the many trunk roads allow for the transportation of goods in and out of the city. With this abundance of trade, it is no surprise that main employers here are in the manufacturing, energy and mining industries, with companies such as Newmont Golden Ridge Ltd. and the Ghana Oil Company both hosting bases in the locale.
- A professional business presence anywhere at one of our 3000 locations
- Daily, weekly or monthly mail handling service
- All the benefits of Professional Address
- Local phone number to enhance your local presence
- Business phone services including customised greeting and voicemail, local number and three named contacts
- A live receptionist to answer your calls professionally
- Unlimited access to our 2000 business lounges
Virtual Office Plus
- All the benefits of Virtual Office
- Five-day access to a private office in your location of choice
Search our Locations