In Nigeria's economic and financial capital, our Mulliner Towers Ikoyi business centre is a strategic and stylish place to work. The tower hosts several multinational companies from telecommunications, banking, and retail. Meanwhile, fast links to the E1 put you twenty minutes from the mainland and just ten minutes from Victoria Island.
This spacious centre spans five floors in a sleek, modern complex, with on-site amenities including dining and coffee shops to save you time. And with Awolowo Road five minutes away by car, you're moments away from upscale shopping.
- Excellent transport links for a convenient commute
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- A practical location surrounded by Ikoyi's useful amenities
- Just 30 minutes from Murtala Muhammed International Airport
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Ground, 2nd, 3rd & 7th floors
Africa Re Building, Plot 169
Search our Locations