At the heart of the Danish capital, our Copenhagen Raadhuspladsen business centre is your chance to work in an iconic location. The site is close to companies from technology, marketing, and more – while 25 bus lines run right outside the door and Copenhagen Central Station is just five minutes away on foot.
But what makes this centre so special is its reputation and character. The large corner building, also known as Richshuset, is a true landmark with its famous golden weathergirls and decorated tower. So even in an area that’s busy with businesses, restaurants, cafes and other amenities, this is a centre that stands out.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- A high-visibility corner location that’s sure to impress
- Just moments from Tivoli Gardens, ideal for breaks
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
6 rooms accommodating from 2 to 30 people.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Gammel Kongevej 1
Frederiksborggade 15, 2th and 3rd floor
Ny Carlsberg Vej 80
Business Centre Nord
Business Centre Winghouse
Arne Jacobsens Alle 7, 5th floor
Tuborg Boulevard 12
Regus Business Centre Strandvejen
Regus Express Arrivals Lounge
Search our Locations