In the historic Prague 2 district of Vinohrady our Prague IP Pavlova business centre is an established address at a key transport hub. So while you’ll be close to local businesses from areas including real estate and law, you can explore the entire city via two metro lines and the tram – all within a five minute walk.
The centre is in a historic building that fits with its surroundings, while the interior is recently refurbished to a Class A standard. Its highly accessible location keeps you close to useful amenities including restaurants and cafes, as well as key landmarks including Wenceslas Square.
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- Direct connections to D1 and D8 highways for an easier commute
- In the affluent Vinohrady district, renowned for stylish restaurants
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
6 rooms accommodating from 2 to 30 people.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Na Perstyne 342/1
14/682 Rybna street
Praha City Center
River Garden, 5th floor
Na strži 1702/65
Search our Locations