Located in the city’s most iconic business address, the Charles Darwin Centre is home to our first centre in Darwin. Ideally positioned in Darwin’s CBD, at the intersection of Bennett Street and the Smith Street Mall, the site benefits from exceptional transit routes including a major pedestrian route that links the commercial heart of the CBD to the recently transformed Darwin Waterfront.
Situated on level 16, the business centre offers high quality office accommodation including some of Darwin's best meeting room facilities, making it the ideal setting to showcase your business in a contemporary environment amongst organisations sharing a passion for the region’s future.
The Charles Darwin Centre enjoys unparalleled amenity:
- A-Grade office accommodation at the centre of Darwin
- 360 degree uninterrupted harbour and park views
- Secure parking
- Generous End of Trip Facilities including bicycle racks, lockers and showers
- Adjacent to the courts, Parliament House and Darwin’s newest entertainment precinct, The Waterfront.
- Optimally located for access to key government departments.
- Cafes, restaurants and bars are within a short walk.
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Search our Locations