Why choose a Regus Co-working space?
Work where you want
Co-working is available in over 3000 business centres around the world.
Pay only for what you need
No need to rent an entire office; hire the number of desks you need, for the time you need. Co-working is even available by the hour.
Start working immediately
No set-up required; utilities and equipment including your own desk and personal phone are provided. Just show up and get to work.
Choose your workspace
Unreserved co-working space (Hot-desking)
Desk space whenever you need on a first come, first served basis.
Reserved co-working (permanent desk)
Your own dedicated desk, with all the benefits of a full-time office in a shared office space. Includes your own phone line and handset.
Regardless of the plan you choose, get a fully equipped workspace that includes facilities, furniture, high-speed internet and a staffed reception.
Use as you need
- Rent a desk by the hour, by the day or by the month so that you don’t pay for more than you need
- A cost-effective way to staff your business
- Work in a sociable, shared environment
- Ideal for businesses looking to network
- Secure, high-speed internet available
- Telecom setup included
- Kitchen area with tea and coffee making facilities
- Meeting rooms are available to rent by the hour
- Move your desk to any Regus centre at no additional cost
- Available in 3000 business centres worldwide
Professional working environment
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Receptionist to greet guests
- Regular calendar of Regus networking events and activities
- A professional address to show to clients