Matching London’s dynamism and diversity is Regus’ unrivalled choice of business locations, with offices, meeting rooms and business lounges available on flexible terms in every business district and cluster.
Whether your business needs to be in Tech City or Canary Wharf, the West End’s retail heartland, among Westminster’s government bodies or manufacturers in the north, Regus has more locations in London than any other serviced office provider.
Contact us to find out where best to locate your business in this great city.
- London, the capital of the United Kingdom, is a gateway to Europe and beyond, and one of the most exciting cities in the world for doing business.
- The city became a commercial powerhouse during the Victorian era, assisted by its strategic position on the River Thames, but it is always reinventing itself.
- Today, its connectivity, large airport system and accessibility to global markets make it a first-choice location for corporate and European headquarters.
- The once-teeming docklands and the City of London are now home to one of the world’s top international financial centres. London is also a hothouse of invention, the favourite location for digital start-ups and a world leader in creative industries such as gaming, film and digital media.
- It is also Europe’s leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) hub, but every type and size of business can be found in this vast city.